- Posted by Majella Farrell
- On December 29, 2017
- 0 Comments
- Alkalise, constipation, coughs, Detoxification, detx, diarrohea, digestion, Flu, gastritis, IBD, IBS, immune system, Inflammation, Live Well Clinic, Majella Farrell, nutritionist, pain, stomach upset, Stress, weight loss
Loving this food supplement-great to calm an annoyed digestive system, fantastic for immune help too.
Clients love it, great quick results –always in stock.
Protects the intestine, keeps the whole organism healthy
Colostrononi is a food supplement with bovine colostrum and Noni (Morinda Citrifolia) plant extract. The synergistic action of its natural ingredients:
• Preserves the tissue integrity of the digestive mucosa.
• Supports the mucosa-associated lymphoid tissue (Malt).
• Helps a good intestinal flora balance.
ColostroNoni active ingredients
Bovine Colostrum is rich in immunoglobulins and other immune-modulating agents, hormones and growth factors, amino acids, vitamins and other antioxidant substances, minerals.
Morinda citirfolia (Noni) has been used throughout the centuries by south-pacific populations due to its stimulating and anti-bacterial properties.
Why is ColostroNoni unique
• High dosage of skimmed, freeze-dried and pasteurized 100% pure bovine colostrums.
• Melts directly in the mouth without water.
• Sachet ready to use.
• Low-fat content.
• Highly digestible for children and the elderly.
• Pleasant flavour.
• The special freeze-dried pharmaceutical technology of Colostrononi preserves it from potentially aggressive mechanical and thermal processes, maintaining the properties of its active ingredients unchanged.
Its active ingredients are highly bioavailable.
Colostrononi is indicated both for adults and for children as a natural adjuvant for :
• Cases of intestinal dysbiosis(digestive system imbalance) due to prolonged use of antibiotics, bad eating habits, infectious diseases, mental stress and unhealthy lifestyle, considering that it has a strong natural protective action on the mucosa and on its functional rebalancing.
• In cases of reduced or altered intestinal functionality due to infections (gastroenteritis) both of bacterial and viral origin accompanied by diarrhoea, loss of appetite, abdominal pain.
• To prevent and treat influenza and parainfluenza viruses, especially those forms that are characterized by gastrointestinal disorders (diarrhoea, vomiting, abdominal pain and cramps), accompanied by a general fatigue so typical of the influenza epidemics of the last few years.
Instructions for use:
Supportive treatment of chronic gastrointestinal diseases and gut-related disease: Supportive treatment of intestinal dysbiosis:
Adults, 1 sachet twice a day for 15 days. The treatment can be repeated according to the clinical situation. Take the content directly into the mouth without water, best before meals. Children, 1 sachet twice a day for 15 days. The treatment can be repeated according to the clinical situation. Dissolve the content directly into the mouth without water, or possibly, dissolve it into some milk or yoghurt, best before meals.
Supportive treatment of acute gastrointestinal diseases:
Adults, 1 sachet twice a day or more (as recommended by your healthcare professional) for 4-5 days. Take the content directly into the mouth without water, best before meals. Children, 1 sachet a day or more (as recommended by your healthcare professional) for 4-5 days. Dissolve the content directly into the mouth without water, or possibly, dissolve it into some milk or yoghurt, best before meals
Support to prevent and treat infectious gastrointestinal diseases:
Adults,1 sachet twice a day for 15 days. Repeat the treatment after 60 days. Take the content directly into the mouth without water, best before meals. Children, 1 sachet twice a day for 15 days. Repeat the treatment after 60 days. Dissolve the content directly into the mouth without water, or possibly, dissolve it into some in milk or yoghurt, best before meals.
Most common combinations
Colostrononi + Proflora TM Gastrointestinal disorders with diarrhoea Recurrent infections of the gastrointestinal and genitourinary tracts Pack of 10 and 30 sachets
Colostrononi + Gunaelmint Recovery of the integrity and functionality of the gastrointestinal mucosa in cases of parasitic helminth infestation Pack of 30 sachets
Colostrononi + Enzyformula Bad digestion and malabsorption syndromes Pack of 20 tablets
Sweetener: sorbitol; freeze-dried bovine colostrum (with milk derivatives), Noni (Morinda citrifolia L., fruit) powdered juice, maltodextrin, flavouring, anti-caking agent: silicon dioxide; sweetener: sucralose
Contact; Live Well Clinic 07759003457
Find us on Facebook