- Posted by Majella Farrell
- On December 19, 2018
- 0 Comments
- Alkalise, Aromatherapy, Banbridge, detox, Detoxification, good fats, health, Holidays, homeopathy, Homotoxicology, Inflammation, KCR, Live Well Clinic, Majella Farrell, Massage, mind, new year resolution, Northern Ireland, nutritionist
1. Throw out the rubbish…from your diet, that is. I probably don’t have to tell you what constitutes “trash”–fried foods, sugary foods, and the 3 Ps: processed, prepared, and packaged food since they tend to be full of trans- fats, sugar, and food additives.
2 Choose fresh foods that come directly in Nature’s packaging, forget about additive loaded foods.
3. Drink at least 8 to 10 cups of pure water daily to help flush out toxins. For a really great detoxifying drink, add the fresh juice of one lemon to a large glass of water first thing in the morning. Lemons help alkalize your body chemistry, contain more than 20 anti-cancer compounds, and help cleanse your liver, kidneys, and colon.
4 Cut back or eliminate meat and dairy products at least for a while to give your body a break. Meat is highly acid-forming in your body, can be a strain on the kidneys and intestines (low water, no fibre, and requiring plenty of energy to digest) and dairy is mucus-forming.
5. Eat lots of vegetables. Make at least 70 per cent of every meal vegetables. That’s easier to do than you think: enjoy a fresh vegetable juice, a large green salad, or a plate of steamed, roasted, or stir-fried veggies, for example.
6. Keep your meals small and simple but eat more frequently throughout the day. That will help stabilize your blood sugar and free up some of the massive amount of energy required for digestion.
7. Add 1/2 cup of cooked legumes (beans) to your diet daily to boost your fibre and nutrient intake and balance your blood sugar levels-one of the keys to balanced energy and weight.
8. Choose healthy snacks throughout the day. Here are some quick and simple ideas: a handful of raw, unsalted almonds, almond butter on celery sticks, a veggie and sprout wrap, a berry smoothie with rice or almond milk.
9. Go for a brisk walk outside. Exercise improves circulation, which brings fresh, oxygenated blood to your organs and tissues, thereby revitalizing them…and you.
10 Detox by using The Heel Kit to really get to work on detox-it’s simple to use and really helps with deep down cleansing.
Simple daily changes to your diet and lifestyle can add up to major health improvements, more energy, balanced moods, and an overall feeling of wellbeing. Plus the changes are manageable and you won’t feel deprived